Mall of Asia condo f...
Property giant Megaworld is further expanding its presence in the Makati Central Business District (CBD) as it launches its 20th residential tower in the country’s premier financial district.
To be named San Antonio Residence, the 40-storey residential tower will rise along Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue (formerly Buendia Avenue) and in close proximity to Ayala Avenue in Makati City.
San Antonio Residence will have 848 units ranging from studio (25 sqm) to three-bedroom (93 sqm). Its family-oriented lifestyle amenities include Parent-Kid B.O.N.D. (Begin, Open, Nurture and Discover) open area, swimming pool, children’s pool, pool deck, dance studio, fitness center, street fitness park, outdoor seating area and function rooms.
This residential tower is scheduled for completion in 2020 with projected sales of around P2.1-billion.
• Infinity pool
• Pool lounge/deck
• Kiddie pool/wading pool
• Outdoor seating area
• Male & Female changing/shower rooms
• Function rooms
• Dance Studio
• Street fitness park
• Kid's Zone
• Parent-Kid B.O.N.D (Begin-Open-Nurture-Discover) area
• Reading nook
• Studio 26 – 29.5 sqm. 4.04M – 5.1M
• Studio Loft 46.5 sqm. 7.04M
• Executive Studio Loft 58.5 sqm. – 69.5 sqm. 8.85M – 10.52M
• 1 Bedroom 32 sqm. – 39.5 sqm. 5.73M – 6.35M
• 2 Bedroom Loft 90.50 sqm. 13.69M
• 2 Bedroom 69 sqm. 8.66M – 11.53M
• 3 Bedroom 93 sqm. 15.34M – 15.54M
Viewing is by appointment only
For more info
November 5, 2017 10:27 pm
December 31, 9999
Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Calle Malugay San Antonio Village, Makati City