Condominium (Item ID: 54729)
Building type: Mckinley Garden Villa
Unit Type: 2 Bedroom semi furnished
Floor Area: 100 sq. m.
Parking: 1 Parking
Price: Php 60,000 per month (For 1 year lease)
Php 10,500,000 for sale
Contacts: Godfrey Gabales (09054962578/09052428076
Prime Residential Lots in an enclave of rare beauty. McKinley Hill Village is your piece of Eden in the heart of the metropolis. Teeming groves of trees greet you in a stunning enclave set right next to Forbes Park and the Bonifacio Global City. Enjoy nature and nurture combined… Feed your heart and mind with lush greeneries and a touch of Mediterranean style of living…
Experience Mediterranean allure at McKinley Hill Village
A new high-end subdivision at the thriving business and leisure hub of Fort Bonifacio proudly calls itself “The Most Beautiful Village in Metro Manila” and with good reason. McKinley Hill Village, a sold-out development of premier developer Megaworld Corporation, offers a lifestyle of utmost refinement in the rarest, most coveted lots available to the public.
The Mediterranean-themed development is part of Megaworld’s newest township project, the 50-hectare McKinley Hill, called thus because of its rolling landscapes. The marriage of technology and Old World charm, the conveniences of city living and the tranquility of naturescapes, makes their perfect union in this sought-after enclave.
One of the eight architectural themes created by a select team of renowned architects, the Lisbon-inspired contemporary mansion, has caught the eye of McKinley Hill Village’s many visitors. This 3-bedroom home features astounding proportions in space in all its rooms and in its garage, and is infused with the exotic flavors of the Portuguese way of life.
The McKinley Hill Village clubhouse gives you a taste of Tuscany right in the neighborhood. From the terra cotta roof, stonework accents, earth-toned themes on the façade, and floors with a textured finish—the clubhouse takes its inspiration from a Tuscan villa to create a place for relaxation and recreation for the entire family.
Step inside through the arched doorways, and let the murals take your imagination to Italy’s most beautiful region—its dramatic landscape of rolling hills, picturesque villages and quaint farmlands. Discover the courtyard, its trellis all in bloom and relax in its shade to the sound of the water flowing from the fountain at its center. In this place, you can throw parties and celebrations with friends amidst the Italian atmosphere, or it can simply be just a place to be quiet and to enjoy the company your special someone, or even by yourself.
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.