The On Board Ship Training Program is a regular scheme in the curricular of students taking -up Marine Transportation, Marine Engineering,Criminology
Hospitality Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Cruise Line Management, Tourism ,Stewarding ,Rating's Course
The Program helps prepare the students to the profession they will soon.
SHIPBOARD INTER ISLAND APPRENTICESHIP
1. Pre-Embarkation Briefing
2. Crowd and Crisis Management Training
3. Prevention of HIV /AIDS and Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Maritime Sector Training (for 6 months only).
4. Dorm Accommodation (aircon) during training period
5. Daily in House meals ( Breakfast, lunch, dinner) during training period.
6. Apprentice kit 2 pcs. Uniform shirt, Hard hat, Reflector vest, Eye goggles, Gloves, Dust, Mask, Id, Lunch Box and eating utensils.
7.Pick up service from pier to dorm upon arrival
8. Medical Examination with Drug test (complete package)
9.Facilitation fee for training center to endorse applicant to affiliate shipping company upon completion of training and document requirements (Direct On board)
10. daily meal provision On board
11. Board and Lodging On board
12. Laundry allowance of 25 kg.per month
13. Document requirements upon request: Certificate of Sea Service , Embarkation from, Evaluation form for school requirements, etc.
Note: Number of Students per batch 10-19 students
To ensure that the students can be endorsed to the shipping company immediately after completion of training and documents requirements.
For inquiries and further information you may call us at
(02) 522-0781 / 09988559714
or Visit us: ARNREAL MARITIME SERVICES Unit 15, 2000 Legarda, St. Quiapo Manila
Look for Ms. Rea
June 13, 2019 1:24 pm
December 31, 9999
June 19, 2019
Unit 15, 2000 Legarda St. Quiapo Manila
Tel.: (02) 5220781
Region: METRO MANILA
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
Serious Private Lend...
Personal loan offer ...
loan offer in 48 hou...