Crepe Maker Brand Ne...
HRD Policy Making & Implementation
Schedule 2018: Jun 1-2 | Aug 31-Sep 1 | Oct 12-13
Seminar Venue: Suite 1503A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
What You Will Learn
-The essential elements needed in HR policies and procedures.
-How to link policies with your organization’s vision, mission and objectives.
-Due process in formulating and communicating policies
-Practical tools to monitor employees adherence to the policies.
-Procedures and schedule for updating and revising policies
1. Differences Between Policy and Procedure
2. Types of Policies
3. Principles of Effective Policy Making
4. Linking Organization’s Vision/Mission and Policies
5. Management’s Prerogative in Policy Making
6. The Policy Making Group
7. Labor Standard Policies
8. Company Initiated Policies
9. New and Critical Policies for the Digital Age
10. Due Process in Preparing & Implementing Co. Policies
11. Developing Policy Content
12. Policy Review & Update
13. Monitoring vs. Policing
14. Practical Tools for Policy Implementation
15. How to Deal with Commonly Violated Policies & Delinquencies
Seminar Duration: 2 days, 9am to 5pm
Early Bird Rate - Php8,500 +VAT
Regular Rate - Php9,500 +VAT
Call: (632) 6874645, 6873416, 6874445
April 14, 2018 3:55 pm
December 31, 2018
1503A West Tower PSE Bldg (Tektite)