Herbal Treatment for...
Preferred Age Range: Between 28 to 40
Preferred College Degree: BS Customs Administration
Alternative Degree: any business course
Relevant Experience: at least 4 years experience in import & export documentation
Required skills/knowledge: knowledge in import/export processing, customer service oriented and has sense of urgency
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handles or monitors accounts assigned to him:
a. Handles the day to day activity of the account from import/export processing to submission of documents for billing;
b. Prepares and handles documentation needed by regulatory government agencies which are needed to meet customers’ requirements;
c. Handles customer’s queries;
d. Prepares reports that the department/customer requires;
e. Ensures that the KPIs set by the company and customers are met.
• Coordinates with the team on daily transactions/activities.
• Monitors and coordinates with Transport Team and the customer on the timely booking and delivery of shipment.
• Ensures that all shipping documents are complete, filed on time and labeled properly.
• Ensures the timely preparation of requests to stakeholders (e.g. request for refund of container deposit and other requests required by customers and within the bounds of related shipments).
• Adheres to company rules and regulations.
January 3, 2018 1:09 pm
December 31, 9999
31 Visayas Ave, Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila