Other service (Item ID: 78963)
STCW - Basic Training (BT) - (formerly Basic Safety Training)
Seafarer’s employed or engaged in any capacity on board ship as part of the ship’s complement with designated duties in the operation of the ship shall, before being assigned, have completed Basic Training.
This is actually four courses:
Personal Survival Techniques
Personal Safety/Social Responsibility
Elementary First Aid
The course runs for eight days. All mariners that wish to operate in international waters must show that they are competent in the four areas mentioned.
For queries, kindly call us (02) 522-0781 Direct Hotline
0909-2761303 / 09567439543
or Visit our Office ARNREAL MARITIME SERVICES
Unit 15, 2000 Legarda St. Quiapo Manila.
Look for Mr. Ron Lagumbay
Show on map
April 24, 2018 10:29 pm
December 31, 9999
Unit 15 2000 Legarda St. Quiapo Manila
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.