2nd Employee Fringe and Welfare Benefits Latest Updates and HR’s Role in Compliance of DOLE, SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig Requirements
January 23, 2015
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
AIM CONFERENCE CENTER
Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village,
Makati City, Philippines
Learning Session Description
Learn how a clear company benefits’ philosophy translated into a program of action can assist in you in effectively managing your company’s scarce resources to influence employee behaviors. Start with how you can leverage government-mandated benefits for better employee performance.
Learning Session Objectives
At the end of the learning session, participants will be able to:
• Formulate appropriate philosophies in management of compensation as a whole, and benefits in particular:
• Given limited resources, to leverage government-mandated benefits to influence/shape effective workplace behavior/performance: and
• How to assess if benefits are effective as intended.
Learning Session Benefits
To the participants and to the organization;
• Be guided on how to formulate your company’s (compensation) benefits’ philosophy;
• Get tips on how to direct scarce benefits to motivate employees to perform better; and
• Get the most out of your benefits’ investments (not costs).
Learning Session Outline
A. Philosophies & Compensation Objectives
• Various compensation philosophies-- what is apt for your company?
• What is the role of fringes/ welfare benefits in compensation objectives?
B. Influencing Behavior/ Motivations
• How does compensation-- fringes/ welfare benefits affect employee performance?
• Deployment of mandated benefits to reward performance-related behaviors
• Valuation of benefits to increase value of jobs
• Patterns of benefits' utilization
• Directing benefits' utilization and its impact
• Assessing effectiveness of benefits' utilization; its relationship to company compensation philosophy
Learning Investment for this 1-Day Learning Session
Regular Rate : P 4,488 + VAT
Register Now for the FREE Learning Session
Pay only P 998 + VAT per seat
(Minimal fee includes Certificate, AM & PM Snacks and Venue Rental)
Pay on or before December 23, 2014
All learning session fees must be prepaid.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW! CALL US AT
ARIVA! Events Management, Inc.
211-4363 / 505-4695
504-8990 / 907-6537
0917-3257870 / 0905-2858852
0905-2858802 / 0915-9420184
Email: [email protected]
R E G I S T E R O N L I N E: www.Ariva.com.ph
November 28, 2014 2:37 am
December 31, 9999
November 28, 2014
- METRO MANILA -