Health & Beauty (Item ID: 76298)
Tinea Versicolor is a rash on the skin that is caused by a yeast infection. It causes pigmentation of the skin in the affected part and results in the development of discolored patches. It generally affects the thighs, trunk, back and the shoulders. If you are suffering from Tinea Versicolor condition, you do not have to immediately rush to the doctor because there are natural herbal remedies for tinea versicolor which are very effective. We tell you further about the infection and what you can do to treat it at home.
Tinea versicolor is a common fungal infection of the skin and its causes that grows excessively. Tinea Versicolor Herbal Treatment is to control the symptoms of common fungal infection of the skin.
Show on map
November 27, 2017 7:59 pm
December 31, 9999
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.