IT Sales / IT Sales
• Facilitates efficient and effective training classes for new hires and tenured representatives.
• Conducts Needs Assessment process and creates materials using the most appropriate training delivery methodologies and methods.
• Develops, maintains, and improves training program curriculum, modules, lesson plans, and manuals that are aligned to overall organizational goals.
• Utilizes activities, exercises, and evaluation methods to gauge the trainees’ performance during and post-training.
• Fulfills accurate training reports that includes, but not limited to, the End of Day report, Batch File/End of Batch Training report, Endorsement report, etc.
• Manages the performance of the trainees in compliance to the company policies and procedures.
• Consistently interacts and collaborates with other department leaders to identify, recommend, and implement appropriate training approaches to address performance gaps.
• Utilizes and maximize training resources properly and efficiently.
• Attends meetings and activities, on-site and/or off-site, deemed necessary by the Manager.
• Implements projects and initiatives to address the training needs of the organization with the guidance of the leaders of the Training and OD Department.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the leaders of the Training and OD Department that are appropriately needed to address business needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree from any field; or at least 2 years’ experience in training delivery.
• Experience with Customer Service and/or Sales Training – preferred but not required.
• Proficient with MS Office and/or Google Applications.
• Strong training delivery skills – presentation, facilitation, and classroom management.
• Experience with Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design.
• Adept with Adult Learning Principles, Training Delivery, and Training Evaluation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated effective leadership and people management skills
• Proactive, Self-motivated, and Self-directed.
Interested candidates may send their most updated CV's at [email protected]
February 20, 2018 11:32 pm
December 31, 9999
February 20, 2018