Sales Coordinator wi...
• At least 1 year of sales working experience is required for this position and track record of over-
• Experience in agri-sales relating to livestock, poultry, crops such as rice, fruits and vegetables
and other agri-related commodities, an advantage.
• Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Business
Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Veterinary or equivalent;
• With strong interpersonal and excellent presentation skills;
• Knows how to operate a smartphone and mobile application system;
• Must be a team player; must be flexible and customer oriented;
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written is an advantage;
• Must know how to drive a motorcycle and must be willing to do regular fieldwork.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The position will be responsible for conducting sales presentations and signing up/registering
Sellers and Buyers into the Krops Mobile Application system.
• Demonstrates and provides information on promoted products/services.
• Creates a positive image and lead consumers to use it.
• Uses lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows.
• Distributes product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities.
• Identifies interest and understand customer needs and requirements.
• Willing to do 100% fieldwork.
• Can conduct sales or product presentations to Farmers’ Groups and similar prospects.
Must be residents:
• Quezon Province
• Ilocos Sur
• Ilocos Norte
• La Union
Send resume to [email protected]
December 4, 2017 4:26 pm
December 31, 9999