Magnus Job Fair on F...
Field Work Sales (PRIMARY) and Showroom Sales (SECONDARY)
· Go out and make introductions and presentations to in order to sell our products or create partnerships with architectural firms, interior designers, and other potential clients.
· Sell products and services utilizing a range of selling techniques through the application of product knowledge, after sales benefits, positive customer interactions, utilizing design skills and background through design recommendations, and of course closing of sales.
· Find opportunities to “up-sell” or to make additional sales by sincere recommendations that are beneficial to the client, thus building their loyalty.
· Coordinating with clients, handling general client inquiries and complains in a professional manner and recognizing when to escalate it always bearing in mind that each client is a potential repeat client whom we want to keep.
· Implementing Sales and marketing plans and programs to increase brand awareness and client base.
· Performs general clerical duties such as but not limited to answering call and email inquiries, encoding and updating customer databases, preparing reports, coordinating with clients, maintaining websites and social media applications, etc.
· Provide new ideas to increase brand awareness and client base
· 6 day a week/ 8 hours a day (excluding breaks) work schedule
· Commissions from sales effective immediately upon hire.
SALARY RANGE: DEPENDS ON THE QUALIFICATION
January 9, 2018 2:16 pm
December 31, 9999
- Extrovert. Friendly and has an Upbeat Pleasing Personality
- Able to make quick decisions and assessments
- Flexible, Fast Learner, Team Player
- Full Time Position
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- A Degree or Certificate in Interior Design or any related design field is an Advantage
- Experience in High-End Retail Sales is an advantage.
- EXCELLENT IN ORAL AND WRITTEN ENGLISH
- Candidate must be able to communicate proficiently with foreign expat and diplomat clients
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Social Media Apps
- This position will require the candidate to go out and make introductions and presentations to architectural firms, interior designers, and potential clients
If you're interested kindly send your resume at [email protected] or text 091521353540