Work in Uk, Canada,...
No Preferred Gender
Age: 25-50yrs ols
Salary Range-45,000.00-80,000.00 (max)
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide overall management of the procurement services for all logistics items required by the company’s operating including materials, machineries, equipment, supplies and services at the most efficient and least cost possible.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Institutes and implements appropriate policies, systems and procedures pertaining to the functions of the unit.
2. Supervises procurement functions and coordinates on site- purchasing functions.
3. Prioritizes all purchasing commitments according to the degree of the need and availability of personnel and resources.
4. Coordinates and maintains good relationship with suppliers and manufactures to enhance the company’s interest.
5. Performs other related functions that may be assigned within his capability
• Critical Thinking; Oral and Written Communication; Customer Focus & Customer Service; Knowledge of Business; Planning and Organizing; Organizational Needs Assessment.
• Business Acumen / Collaborative Leadership; Leading / Inspiring / Motivating; Coaching, Training and Mentoring; Conflict Management; Controlling; Directing Others / Delegating Work; Effective Team Building;
• Judgement and Decision-Making; Managing and Measuring Performance; Problem Solving and Decision Making.
• People Management; Resources Management; Organizational Awareness
• Good human relations
• Knowledgeable in technical purchasing, international traffic/insurance procedures and Government Regulations covering purchasing operations
• With good negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering / Business Administration / Economics or other related discipline
• With at least ten (10) years progressive is advantage.
• Must be familiar with standard materials, equipment, supplies and spare parts.
• At least 5 years in managerial/supervisory capacity.
|Dempsey Resource Management, Inc.|
May 16, 2018 4:00 pm
December 31, 9999