HR Executive in Aich...
No preferred gender
Age: 25-50yrs. old
Salary range: 50,000.00- 150,000.00 (max)
Overall Job Purpose:
Directly coordinates and supervises all functions and activities related to HR & Administration.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Formulates and implements Personnel/Administration policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager in discharging their duties relative to administrative undertakings.
• Counselling and disciplining of employees sourcing, recruitment, benefit administration, wage and salary administration and training and development.
• Plans company policies.
• Enforces discipline and proper conduct among its employees & workers.
• Manages all Human Relations functions such as sourcing, hiring, benefits, wage and salaries wage and salary Admin Training and Development.
Other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
• Critical Thinking; Oral and Written Communication; Customer Focus & Customer Service; Knowledge of Business; Planning and Organizing; Organizational Needs Assessment.
• Business Acumen / Collaborative Leadership; Leading / Inspiring / Motivating; Coaching, Training and Mentoring; Conflict Management; Controlling; Directing Others / Delegating Work; Effective Team Building;
• Judgement and Decision-Making; Managing and Measuring Performance; Problem Solving and Decision Making.
• People Management; Resources Management; Organizational Awareness
• Computer Literacy involving familiarity with Microsoft Office Software
• With management and excellent interpersonal skills
• With knowledge in Labor Laws and other government mandated policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree holding in the field of Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Administration, Law or other related discipline
• With five years progressive experience handling Human Resources and General Administration in the same capacity.
• Experience in formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Possess in-depth understanding in all HR facets such as Talent Management (Recruitment & Selection) Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Records Management and Training and Development.
Has working knowledge on Employee Case Management, Employment Law, and Organization Development
|Dempsey Resource Management, Inc.|
May 16, 2018 3:51 pm
December 31, 9999