Typical RN Job duties:
• Medical Records Neatly And Confidentialy.
• In Charge Of Proper Safekeeping Of Patients’
• Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
• Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
• Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
• CAN START THIS NOV/DEC
Interested applicant can send your updated CV/resume using word format to [email protected] through gmail.com. Please indicate the position you're applying and also the website where you've seen this job post for easy reference. FOR DIRECT AND PERMANENT POSITION
November 8, 2017 11:54 am
December 31, 9999
|Dempsey Resource Management Inc.|