part time care giver
Examples of tasks radiologic technologists perform include:
• Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
• Preparing equipment for use as needed.
• Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
• Positioning patients for imaging exams.
• Monitoring patients during exams.
• Documenting information with computers.
• Reporting important information to the physician.
• Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
• Producing diagnostic images of soft tissues.
• Using sound waves to obtain images of organs and tissues in the body.
• Administering targeted doses of radiation to the patient’s body to treat cancer or other diseases.
• Administering trace amounts of radiopharmaceuticals to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissues and bone.
• Measuring bone mineral density at a specific anatomical site.
• Salary Starting: 13,312
|Dempsey Resource Management|
Dempsey Resource Management
July 4, 2018 2:37 pm
December 31, 9999