Calling all jobseekers. Our company OFINITY GLOBAL is looking for savvy people for one of our top client
Local Nurses (Call Centre)
Basic Salary: 23k
Duties and Responsibilities
• CSAs will answer and resolve inbound telephone calls pertaining to medical products and services about benefit, claim or eligibility and non- clinical Utilization Management issues from a Doctor/Hospital regarding (1) one or more issues about a single Customer, or (2) one or more issues about multiple Customers.
• CSAs will transfer to Company calls pertaining to Company’s products and services other than medical.
• CSAs may be engaged to support the centralized fax administration process to complete necessary research and document production to send an outgoing fax to resolve an inbound inquiry to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Authenticate both the Customer and the Healthcare Professional’s information by means of asking information that should match what is listed in the system.
• Capture all relevant information that transpired in the call and properly document it in the client’s system.
• Protect and secure member’s Protected Health Information (PHI).
• Utilize existing resources to provide resolution to healthcare professional’s concern.
• Maintain professionalism and positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, and external customers.
• Validates and organizes the information received.
• Makes sure that the data received is available to appropriate people and systems within the organization.
• Participate on the online training set by US counterpart for updates.
• Protects the organization’s assets by upholding the principles of the Quality Information Security Management System (QISMS).
• Ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information critical to fulfilling the organization’s business functions.
• Remain compliant with the relevant business, local and international regulatory and legislative requirements particularly the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), HITECH Act and URAC.
Education and/or Experience:
• Active Philippines Certified Registered Nurse (RN)
• No experience considered
• Preferably with 1-2 years clinical experience.
• Preferably with 1 – 2 years of customer service experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Active Philippines Certified Registered Nurse (RN) license, CEU or country equivalent (CHEDs) and Country mandated license requirements and the ability to obtain United States Registered Nurse (RN) Certification.
• The work environment is professional, office. Business casual attire.
• May require weekend, evening or shifting work schedule.
• Complete Customer Service Associate training program and achieve certification.
• Able to establish, implement and continuously improve the quality information security policies assigned to him / her.
• Able to establish structures and procedures to protect classified information.
• Able to report information security related incidents without any delay to the proper authorities.
• Example: All information-related incidents, losses, weaknesses and software/hardware malfunctions, breaches of confidentiality.
• Able to participate during training, orientation and awareness programs pertaining to QISMS.
Pls email your resume at [email protected] or call/text 09198012853 or 09065549780
May 2, 2017 4:20 pm
December 31, 9999