Electrical Engineer ...
No preferred gender
Age: 25-50yrs. old
Salary range:50,000.00-150,000.00 (max)
Overall Job Purpose:
To represent the Company in all matters concerning its ISO Certifications and ensure that all policies, procedures, measures and regulatory requirements pertaining to quality, environment, health and safety are implemented and complied within the company specially on project sites.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees the documentation and compliance of the Company in all ISO matters.
• Implements the company’s Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (QEHS) policies and procedures.
• Ensures that QEHS inspection on equipment, work places and hazardous materials are being done on a periodic basis.
• Identifies and analyzes degree of risk level at the project site.
• Implements policies on how to prevent and correct measures on identified aspects and hazards.
• Provides analysis on accidents, investigation reports and submits it to the site and Head Office QEHS Committee.
• Prepare root cause analysis on incidents/accidents and includes his analysis in the accident investigation reports.
• Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements.
• Presides the site’s QEHS Committee in coordination with the respective Project Manager.
Performs other related functions that may be assigned within his capability
• Critical Thinking; Oral and Written Communication; Customer Focus & Customer Service; Knowledge of Business; Planning and Organizing; Organizational Needs Assessment.
• Business Acumen / Collaborative Leadership; Leading / Inspiring / Motivating; Coaching, Training and Mentoring; Conflict Management; Controlling; Directing Others / Delegating Work; Effective Team Building;
• Judgement and Decision-Making; Managing and Measuring Performance; Problem Solving and Decision Making.
• People Management; Resources Management; Organizational Awareness
• Computer Literacy involving familiarity with Microsoft Office Software
• With management and excellent interpersonal skills
• Certified Safety Officer Accredited by DOLE.
• Bachelor’s degree holding in the field of Engineering or other related discipline
• With Professional License is advantage.
• With five years progressive experience in the same capacity.
• Experience in formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures about Health and Safety.
|Dempsey Resource Management, Inc.|
May 16, 2018 3:57 pm
December 31, 9999