Engineering / Arch. (Item ID: 76415)
- KNOW HOW TO USE AUTOCAD
- W/ EXPERIENCE IN TESTING AND COMMISIONING
• Graduate of Mechanical/ECE/Electrical Engineering.
• With at least 1 to 3-years work experience on technical design and mechanical support.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• With basic knowledge on AutoCAD.
• Can understand electrical wiring/diagram.
• Preferably knows how to drive (current and valid driver’s license will be required).
• Do onsite survey, assessment and data gathering for product development and initiatives.
• Do on-site troubleshooting of CJC and Centralized Lubrication system.
• Testing and quality assurance of CJC and service unit before the scheduled delivery.
• Salary Range-Maximum of 20k
Send resume to [email protected]
December 4, 2017 4:39 pm
December 31, 9999
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.