Process Engineer Lag...
• Handles all necessary selling/marketing activities of the TV Studio products for the affiliates and non-affiliates accounts for the full development of Broadcasting Department.
• Handles project implementation and integration of TV studio equipment.
• Conducts product demo and presentation for clients.
• Conducts pre-sale and post-sale consulting.
• Ensures on-time deliveries of equipment.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, preferably Licensed.
• Knowledgeable of the TV studio Industry.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
• Preferably with at least 1 year experience in selling different TV studio products for recording, post and broadcasting.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Send resumes to [email protected]
|Dempsey Resource Management Inc.|
July 2, 2018 9:45 am
December 31, 9999