IT TRAINERS INSTRUCT...
51Talk is the leading online English education company in China and in the Philippines, with both the most customers and the largest foreign teacher number. 51Talk aims at providing a comprehensive, all-in-one online education platform through its unique foreign teacher 1 to 1 teaching model.
World-class venture funds and top-tier investors favor 51Talk and have awarded it vast investment.
· The only online education company part of the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China list, 2015
· Awarded the Philippine Golden Globe for Business Excellence for Best Online Teaching Platform (National Awards), 2016
· The only online English education company recommended by “Brand Story”, an influential feature show in China by CCTV, the national TV network
· Endorsed by Li Na, the tennis super star, and highly recommended by two of China’s prominent investors, Lei Jun and Xu Xiaoping, 51Talk enjoys an international reputation for its high quality learning system.
WE have new opportunities opening daily.
Are you passionate about teaching and sharing what you know? JOIN OUR 6,000 HAPPY TEACHERS.
If you want to make a difference for a better world, join us NOW!
Top performing teachers can earn as much as Php 80,000 monthly.
1. Showcase your English teaching skills
2. Practice your profession and work from the comfort of your home
3. Spend more time with your family and enjoy a good work-life balance
4. Be assured of a regular schedule; no graveyard schedule
5. Qualify for other variable rewards (based on conditions):
o Sign-up bonus
o Referral promos
o Guaranteed pay
o Performance-based incentives
o Free continuous professional development
We are looking for dedicated English language teachers to provide online instruction in English as a second language for a wide range of learners (kids, beginners, and adults). The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
To be prioritized, text “VIPClaseek/Full Name/Skype ID” to 09279568720. Expect a call or a message within 48 hours for your phone interview.
Keywords: English Educator, Online Teacher, Home-based job, Home-based teacher, English Tutor, teacher, online job, Online Educator, flexi-time, flexible working schedule, flexible hours, flexible schedule, English Educator, Online Teacher, Home-based job, Home-based teacher, English Tutor, teacher, online job, Online Educator, flexi-time, flexible working schedule, flexible hours, flexible schedule, Part-time Tutor, English Educator, Online Teacher, Home-based job, Home-based teacher, English Tutor, teacher, online job, Online Educator, part-time job, online tutor, ESL teacher, ESL tutor, online, home-based, home-based, homebased, home based, CSR, TSR, customer support, technical support, dayshift, graveyard, tutor, teacher, online tutor, work at home, work from home, online teaching, BPO, call center, inbound, outbound, agent, sales, non-BPO, flexible work schedule, teacher, tutor, educator, instructor, professor, Full-time, Part-time, ESL, education, mass communication, English speaker, virtual, web-based, freelance, online career, English online, school, English teacher, NCR, Quezon City, Pasig City, Mandaluyong City, Makati City, Luzon, Cebu, Visayas, Filipinos
|Php 40,000 - 80,000|
You must be/have
· Graduate of a 4-year college/university course, especially in Education, Communication Arts, a language-related degree or any course accepted for the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers)
· Good command of the English language with neutral or American accent
· Proficient in the use of computers
· ESL teaching experience (kids/adults) is an advantage
· LET passers or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent can qualify for premium pay
· Must have the required technical and home office requirements (see below for more details)
· Available to teach an average of 16 hours per week during these peak hours:
o 7pm-11pm (Mon-Fri)
o 9am-11pm (Sat-Sun)
· Has excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate about teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
Home Office Requirements:
1. Desktop computer or laptop (Windows 7 or above), CPU (Processor) - Dual Core Processor or above, Intel or AMD, RAM: At least 2GB of RAM (4 GB is recommended)
2. Wired DSL Internet Connection - at least 2 Mbps
3. Headset - with noise cancelling feature
4. HD Webcam
5. With a quiet, clutter-free, and well-lighted teaching environment/home office
March 31, 2016 3:00 pm
December 31, 9999
March 31, 2016
- METRO MANILA -