Website Project Coor...
(Php15, 000 – Php18, 000) – 1 vacant position (at least 1 year experience in IT-based work and willing to do field work)
• Provides email, chat, over the phone, remote desktop connection and on-site technical assistance to clients under Doc Pedro.
• Determines users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.
• Installs hardware, software and device drivers on standalone computers.
• Installs and configure computer networks including LAN and WAN.
• Manages network configurations to ensure that all computers on a network can communicate effectively.
• Tests computer peripherals, hardware, and software to ensure that they are working appropriately.
• Upgrades software, patches and operating systems on a continuous basis.
• Installs and configure monitors, keyboards and printers.
• Troubleshoots hardware and software problems.
• Acts as a technical resource to assist users with resolving computer issues.
• Answers tickets and emails about users’ computer, sometimes personal, problems.
• Ensures that all computers are secured effectively by installing and updating antivirus software.
• Sets up and organize IPs appropriately.
• Trains users on new software
• Analyzes network problems and manage preventative maintenance procedures.
• Explains the role of network applications and equipment to the end users.
• Maintains documentation of technical maintenance procedures carried out.
• Submit a weekly and monthly summary report for all reported issues by the clients.
|Dempsey Resource Management, Inc|
May 16, 2018 3:36 pm
December 31, 9999