HIRING MARKETING STA...
- GRAPHICS / DIGITAL ARTS
- KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTO SHOP
- KNOWLEDGEABLE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- KNOWLEDGEABLE IN EVENT ORGANIZING
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration/Marketing or any equivalent course.
• At least 2 years of experience in sales and marketing/research and development in an Industrial, Manufacturing or non-commercial industry.
• Customer service-driven and results oriented.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
• Innovative, has initiative and can work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
• Good in organizational and management skills.
• Develop and maintain online marketing through social media sites and promotes the company’s website.
• Responsible of client database and website content management.
• Conceptualizes and plans events that are aligned with the business objectives.
• Assist the Business Development Manager in strategizing marketing plans to increase revenue including communication objectives, competitive analysis, needs analysis and other related activities.
• Oversees/monitors and provides documentation on production, release and distribution of marketing materials and other marketing activities.
• Organize and ensure the execution/implementation of training, seminars and events through preparation and documentation.
• Salary Range-14 to 18k
• Send resume to [email protected]
December 4, 2017 4:36 pm
December 31, 9999