Online and Onsite Ac...
Compute monthly sales commission
· Generate monthly taxes remittances report (EWT & VAT) thru EFPS payment
· Verify check amounts against invoices and supporting documents such as reimbursement, liquidations and business cash advances.
· Audit and verify transactions to approve ledger entries.
· Supervise and direct the audit group and take corrective measures as needed for all audit findings.
· Keep sensitive information confidential, and follow internal measures for financial security
· Closely coordination with external accountants on tax matters and issues.
· Track values of Fixed Assets per branch/ head office for insurance purposes
· Drive, cooperate, manage and support process improvement projects of the Finance Manager
· Contribute strategic plans and reviews as necessary to ensure we meet the accounting operational standards.
· Other ad-hoc reports needed by the management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting Preferably CPA
· Strong management and leadership skills
· Ability to explain complex financial data in clear, straightforward language
· Deep knowledge of accounting software, preferably NAVISION
· Innate sense of integrity and ethics
· Have at least 3-5 years working experience.
· Monthly salary range of P25,000 to P30,000 subject for salary increase of P5,000 upon regularization.
February 1, 2019 2:13 pm
December 31, 9999