• Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in LAGUNA.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available. (20 VACANCIES)
• Maintains safety standards and follow safety rules for all aspect of the job
• Knows Manufacturing Zone Lock and Try procedures and areas covered by each. Knows
isolation procedures for all confined spaces in the Manufacturing Zone.
• Attend Monthly Safety Training
• Report all incident/accident and participate on investigation
• Able to maintain all aspects of housekeeping on Manufacturing Zone.
• Able to identify issues using green sheet and pulp test results. Understand relationship
between wet density and LECO (%cellulose)
• Understand and knows all terminologies and specifications associated with product
quality covered roller hand operations.
• Able to visually identify and monitor all sheet machine related quality issues and makes
timely and accurate proper correction on it.
• Communicate quality and operational issues effectively with team members and team
• Able to use tape measure and micrometer (thickness gauge)
• Complete all paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Cooperate, work and communicates effectively with coworkers, supervisors, support
• Render support to other teams if necessary.
• Can be relied upon regarding task completion in timely and accurate manner.
WE HIGHLY PRIORITIZE APPLICANT AS PRODUCTION OPERATOR FROM PETROLEUM, OIL & GAS, CEMENT MANUFACTURING , CONTRUCTION MATERIALS MANUFACTURER , HEAVY EQUIPENT INDUSTRY
SEND RESUME TO [email protected]
November 27, 2018 4:48 pm
December 31, 9999