Other electonics (Item ID: 80977)
A 2 hour orientation on what Forex is about, if it is for you, and how to navigate the Forex Platforms of our preferred world class Brokers.
1. The Difference between Businesses and Investments
2. How to trade the Forex Market using a “See-Saw” and “2 Cups of Water”
3. What are Major Currencies, Floating Currencies, and Privatized Currencies
4. Why is Currency Pairing the only way to price currencies
5. True Stories of Mark’s Students
6. The true measure of success
7. How to navigate the Trading Platform
8. Placing Orders
9. What is the Risk to Reward Ratio and why it matters
10. Is Forex Trading for you? Checklist if you are ready.
Mr. Mark So
Chief Forex Trainer of Forex Club Asia
Show on map
August 22, 2018 4:46 pm
December 31, 9999
1503A West Tower PSE Bldg. Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.