EASTWOOD CITY First-...
The White House as the words suggest is a newly renovated two story residential house converted into a dormitory. Conceptualized and designed to create a homey atmosphere surrounded by lush garden and aged fruit bearing trees just like the good old days spent in the province with our "lolos & lolas." The facade was preserved to maintain its original charm reminiscent of the 60's type of homes found in middle class subdivisions. The design of the house attempts to harmonise the conflict between modern age living and respect for the traditional type of houses. While the exterior of the White House allures a commanding presence, art afficionados will be surprised at the artsy interior which guarantees to inspire.
Say goodbye to tight box type rooms. Say hello to your new home where comfort and security are our primal concerns.
Why stay at The White House Dormitory?
• Located along Mabait St. corner Mahiyain St. of Teachers Village
• 5 -7 minutes walk to Claret School
• 10 minutes easy access to UP Diliman Quezon City (University of the Philippines)
• Near commercial establishments and review centers
• Near Quezon City Hall
• Accessible to public transportation
• Located in secured environment surrounded by TANOD security guard posts inside Teachers Village Subdivision
• 10 minutes drive to UP Ayala Technohub
Type of Accommodation
Choices of Accommodation
• 2 bedspacers in a room
• 4 bedspacers in a room
• 8 bedspacers in a room
AFFORDABLE BEDSPACER ROOM RATES
• P2,800.00/per person no attached toilet & bath
• P3,000.00/per person with attached toilet & bath
TERMS OF PAYMENT
• Minimum of 6 months stay
• 2 months security deposit
• 1 month advance
• Room rates is inclusive of electricity but restricted to the use of electric fan and cellphone charger. Laptop and other personal equipments which may require the use of electricity must be properly declared. Additional charges will apply.
• P200.00 per person to be charged for water
Features and Amenities
• Fully screened
• with Night Shift Guard
• Strong water supply
• Common eating area
• All bedrooms with big windows and high ceiling for good ventillation
• Surrounded by lush garden with fruit bearing trees
August 29, 2015 2:07 pm
December 31, 9999
November 30, 2015
- METRO MANILA -
#58 Mabait Cor. Mahiyain St. Teachers Village Quezon City