Leisure Property of ...
Development Manager & Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Negotiate with prospective property owners about the advantages of the
services being offered and follow up with them in order to secure properties
- Research, identify and visit areas to secure new properties for company to
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as
press releases, newsletters, marketing collaterals, and web site
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients
- Build strong customer relationships to generate high volume of prospective
- Develop and maintain database of property listings.
- Work closely with the Sales department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around
developing new business growth
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
SKILLS NEEDED / QUALIFICATIONS:
Marketing from real estate or other service oriented industries.
Ø Above-average negotiation & communication skills
Ø Highly resourceful
Ø Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
Ø Can work with minimum supervision
Ø Team player
*send resume to [email protected]
*MONDAY TO FRIDAY
*9AM – 6:30PM
December 3, 2015 11:59 am
December 31, 9999
- METRO MANILA -