High-end Lot for War...
For those who want to build a luxury villa in La Union, Philippines. Similar to Forbes Park, Dasma, Bel-air and Ayala Alabang. An ambience that is absolutely upscale - filling its environment and atmosphere with affluence, power, and influence.
Governors Villa is an alternative. Except for the price, Governors Villa has everything that the abovementioned villages stand for.
In fact, Governors Villa is more unique! Your investment in it is all worth it.
Governors Villa is an upscale Euro-American countryside neighborhood community innovation on Philippine soil - the first of its kind ever - to rise along Mac Arthur National Highway in the new poblacion of Santo Tomas, La Union, Philippines.
This high impact, low-density country villa concept is absolutely private and very exclusive. It is not for everybody. But proudly, it is meant for select people like you. Only 88 slots are available for sale over this 5-hectare residential neighborhood.
All the hardwork and perseverance that you have made to reach your current status are now complemented and permanently enshrined in this future home address of yours.
The community environment you will find at Governors Villa best suits your lifestyle and high standards present only in a good neighborhood - subdued, quiet, and relaxing Most of all, it is highly organized relaxing, and meticulously zoned for comfort.
From its 9 Neighborhood Zones, you are at liberty to choose your own country home theme and design found in the kind of neighborhood ambience that comes closest to your preference.
At Governors Villa, we value . . . your honor . . . your dignity . . . your integrity!
This is what the concept is all about.
- Spanish Modern Vigan Theme
- Spanish Mansion Architecture
- Italian Architecture
- Italian Mansion Architecture
- French Provincial Architecture
- French Mansion Architecture
- Colonial Monterrey Architecture
- Georgian Federal Architecture
- Federal Georgian Italianate Architecture
- Greek Revival Federal Architecture
- Neoclassical Greek Revival Architecture
- Mediterranean Architecture
- Along Mac Arthur National Highway, Km 230 Barangay Patac, Municipality of Santo Tomas, Province of La Union, Philippines.
- Facing sunrise, looking east.
- Panoramic view of Santo Tomas mountains.
- 230-meter frontage, more or less.
- Beside Patac River, a small creek and occasional river during rainy days.
- Within 750-meter radius from Santo Tomas Municipal Hall in población.
50% discount for the first 25 slots
10,000 Pesos per square meter
For inquiries contact us at: [email protected] or +639204318024
Please visit our Facebook page for pictures and latest news: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009652627737
#lot #forsale #launion #philippines #sale #agoo #governorsvilla #governors #villa
May 18, 2015 8:52 am
December 31, 9999
May 18, 2015
Along Mac Arthur National Highway, Km 230 Barangay Patac
Region: La Union
City: Santo Tomas
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
High-end Lot for War...
Tagaytay Fontaine Vi...
Affordable Lot for I...
Residential Lot for ...