Lots For Sale in Tag...
in Palawan, Philippines
Location: Sitio Limbungan, Barangay Bantulan, Taytay, Palawan
Coordinates: 10.759967, 119.58489
Travel Distance from Barangay Proper of Bantulan: 8.5kms approx
Distance to Town Proper of Taytay: 15 kms approx
Total Area: 231,280 sqm (23.128 hectares)
Selling Price: USD$1.4M net (slightly negotiable)
VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/s_FCN1wCaWM
DIRECT BUYERS ONLY
Details are as follows:
· Suitable for resort development
· Tranquil location with a magnificent view of the ocean
· Very fine white sand and crystal clear water with marvellous rock formations
Palawan is an archipelago located in the West Philippine Sea, covering an area of over 5,500 square miles. It is one of the most economically diverse of the Philippines' four regions. Palawan consists of 1,780 islands, and its coastline stretches over 1,200 miles. It is the country’s largest province and is considered as the last ecological frontier of the Philippines.
National Geographic named the region as the best island destination in South East Asia and Top 10 island destination in the world, having “incredibly beautiful natural seascapes and landscapes”.
Palawan is well known for its cleanliness; the region is mostly trash and garbage free, thanks to governmental awareness programs. The tourism industry has been recognized as one of the highest potential in the world, with a view to create a market presence on a similar scale of Thailand and Vietnam.
On the northeast coast of Palawan, about 140km north of Port Barton by road and 50km south of El Nido, the quaint and friendly town of TAYTAY (“tie-tie”) was capital of Palawan from the earliest days of Spanish conquest in the seventeenth century until Puerto Princesa assumed the role in 1903. Today little remains to show off this history save the half-ruined Puerto de Santa Isabel , the smallish, squat stone fortress built by the Spanish between 1667 and 1738. As with many places in Palawan, the main attractions lie offshore – anyone can tour the untouched islands in the bay by chartering a bangka for the day from the harbour .
• Jacques-Yves Cousteau described Palawan, as the most beautiful place he ever explored. Jean Michel Jarre composed music in 1992 for his documentary "Palawan: The Last Refuge"
• The island chain’s Apo Reef Natural Underwater Park is listed as a tentative UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the second biggest contiguous coral reef in the world
• Palawan's Tubbataha reef is already a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the only World Heritage listed marine site in all of Asia
• Coron salt water thermal spa
• Twin Lagoons with thermal spring water
• Calauit Game Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary
• Kayangan Lakes, 7 mixed-water lakes (salty and sweet)
• 12 Japanese World War II wreck dive sites minutes from the island
• Deep sea fishing (blue marlin, barracuda, tuna, lobster, shrimp, octopus, etc...)
• Whale shark, dolphin, dugong, bird, firefly and fruit bat watching
• Tabon underground cave system
• Jet Ski, quad, paraglide, ATV and jeep safari tours in Coron and Busuanga
#whitebeach #scenicview #landforsale #luxury #milliondollarlisting #vacationhouseforfree #vacationlifestyle #pricelessviews #bestinvestment #realestate #property #estate #Bantulan #Palawan #privateisland #hectares #resthouse #Philippines #privateresort #resortdevelopment #beachfront #world classresort #revenuepotential #investment #acres #subdivision #premiumpropertyunitsphilippines #philippineestates
FOR INQUIRIES, CONTACT
Mobile Nos (Smart) +63998-4689366; (Sun) +63933-1576237
Email [email protected]
August 22, 2015 6:13 pm
December 31, 9999
July 1, 2016
Sitio Limbungan, Barangay Bantulan, Taytay, Palawan
Region: - METRO MANILA -
City: Quezon City
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
Lots For Sale in Tag...
Commercial and Agric...
Lots For Sale Locate...
Agricultural For Sal...