₱ 2,815,652.00

Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu Liloan

  House & lot   (Item ID: 58630)

Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu

Serenis residences, the most elegant middle end subdivision in the north of Cebu. Most affordable and reasonable price which is just within your reach. . This is located in Yati, Liloan, just a few minutes away from SM Consolacion and Mendero Hospital. Types of unit are: Duplex, Single Attached and Single Detached Uphill. 

Amenities

24 Hour security
Swimming Pool (Kiddie and Adult)
Clubhouse
Office
Playground
Half Basketball Court
Service Entrance

DUPLEX UNIT:

Lot Area: 75 sqm – 127 sqm
Floor Area: 54 sqm
Price: Php 2, 815, 652. 00 – Php 3, 103, 817. 00
2 Bedrooms
2 Toilet and Bath
Guest Room
1 Car Garage
Service Area
Balcony
Porch

SINGLE ATTACHED:

Lot Area: 85 sqm – 142 sqm
Floor Area: 66 sqm
Price: Php 3, 284, 125. 00 – Php 3, 599, 997. 00
3 Bedrooms
2 Toilet and Bath
Guest Room
1 Car Garage
Service Area
Balcony
Porch


Price Range : 2. 8M to 7. 5M {Inclusive of VAT and other charges}

Payments Scheme:

Bank Financing – 20% equity payable to 12-24 months remaining 80%
          15% equity payable in 12 months remainining 85%

Pag-ibig Financing – 30% equity payable 12-24 months remaining 70


 Published date:

March 1, 2016 2:28 pm

 Expiration date:

December 31, 9999

 Region:

Cebu

 City:

Liloan

 City area:

Liloan Cebu

 Address:

Yati, Liloan Cebu





Details

TypeFor sale
StatusNew construction
No. of bedrooms2
No. of bathrooms2
Square Meters75
Lot area (sq.m)54
No. of floors2
Parking slot(s)1
Conditionnew

Other characteristics

Parking


Safety Tips

  • Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
  • Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
  • Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
  • Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
  • Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us, we would appreciate your feedback.
Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.






 Tel.: 0916-4982486

 Region: Cebu

 City: Cordova

Contact publisher

You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher

 




Claseek™ Philippines is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Properties section is dedicated for buying, selling and renting Apartment, Condominium, Landed House, Land, Commercial space, Parking space, Room, etc. or finding a local Property agent. You may indicate the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, area, construction year, etc. Buy from agents, owners or developers.

Keywords: Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu Liloan - Claseek™ Philippines; Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu Serenis residences, the most elegant middle end subdivision in the north of Cebu. Most affordable and reasonable price w..., Properties, serenis, residences, yati, liloan, cebu, most, elegant, middle, end, subdivision, north, affordable, reasonable, price, which, just, within, reach, few, minutes, away, sm, consolacion, mendero, hospital