Condominium (Item ID: 63520)
The MIDPOINT Residences 1Bedroom Mandaue City
The MIDPOINT Residences is a two-tower high-rise residential condominium complex aptly located in Banilad, Mandaue City – the actual midpoint between Cebu City’s business and leisure destinations and also one of Metro Cebu’s premier addresses. It is the first 28-story residential condominium soon to rise in this area.
The MIDPOINT Residences brings you close to the business and leisure locales, north and south of Cebu City, putting you in the way of golden opportunities, allowing you to optimize your time and choices, giving you the freedom to be where you want to be when you want to be.
Window-type airconditioning units provided for the living area and bedrooms
Melamine board kitchen cabinets with stainless steel sink and granite countertop
Melamine board bedroom closets
Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband provisions for telephne and CATV exclusively provided by PLDT
Electrical provisions for portable water heater at the shower area
Bathroom fixtures and accessories
Exhaust fan installed in toilet and bath
Electrical provision for filter-type range hood
Non-LPG, purely electrical provision for cooking
Fire alarm and smoke detector in each unit
Painted cement walls, dry wall partitions, and ceilings
Tiled main flooring
Ceramic floor and wall tiles for the toilet and bath
Access to PLV Sports Club with swimming pool, fitness gym and basketball court
Landscaped garden with parks and playground
Centralized garbage collection area with segregated garbage chutes
Main lobby and reception area
Commercial spaces at the ground floor
Fire alarm and sprinkler system
Multi-level podium and basement parking
Floor Area: approx. 20 sq. m.
Selling Price: Starts at Php 1,668,646.35
View Floor Plan
Floor Area: approx. 24 sq. m. – 26 sq. m.
Selling Price: Starts at Php 1,931,948.34
Floor Area: approx. 36 sq. m. – 50 sq. m.
Selling Price: Starts at Php 3,064,538.40
Sample Computation of 1Bedrom 25sqm. Bank Financing
Total Contract Price: Php 1,981,632.45
20% Downpayment Php 396,326.49
Less: Reservation Fee Php 20,000.00
Net Downpayment Php 376,326.49 – Payable 20 months at Php 18,816.32/mo.
80% Balance – Php 1,585,305.96 – Thru Bank OR PAG-IBIG Loan
15 years to pay (9.5% P.A.) – Php 16,566.45/mo.
SAMPLE COMPUTATION: Pagibig Loan
10% DP Net of Reservation Php 178,163.25 = 20 mos to pay at Php 8,908.16/mo.
90% Balance - Php 1,783,469.21 -thru Pag-Ibig Loan
Estimated 25 years to pay - Php 12,588.13/mo.
Estimated 30 years to pay - Php 11,847.50/mo.
NOTE: Transfer Charges: P 65,439.79
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.