AutoCAD – Motion – P...
Industrial engineers typically do the following:
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services
• Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency
• Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient
• Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs
• Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production
• Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards
• Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects
Industrial engineers apply their skills to many different situations from manufacturing to business administration. For example, they design systems for
• moving heavy parts within manufacturing plants
• getting goods from a company to customers, including finding the most profitable places to locate manufacturing or processing plants
• evaluating how well people do their jobs
• paying workers
Industrial engineers focus on how to get the work done most efficiently, balancing many factors—such as time, number of workers needed, available technology, actions workers need to take, achieving the end product with no errors, workers' safety, environmental concerns, and cost.
To find ways to reduce waste and improve performance, industrial engineers first study product requirements carefully. Then they use mathematical methods and models to design manufacturing and information systems to meet those requirements most efficiently.
Their versatility allows industrial engineers to engage in activities that are useful to a variety of businesses, governments, and nonprofits. For example, industrial engineers engage in supply chain management to help businesses minimize inventory costs, conduct quality assurance activities to help businesses keep their customer bases satisfied, and work in the growing field of project management as industries across the economy seek to control costs and maximize efficiencies.
CAN START THIS NOV/DEC
Interested applicant can send your updated CV/resume using word format to [email protected] through gmail.com. Please indicate the position you're applying and also the website where you've seen this job post for easy reference. FOR DIRECT AND PERMANENT POSITION
November 8, 2017 11:33 am
December 31, 9999
November 8, 2017
|Dempsey Resource Management Inc.|